We stayed for a few nights. Location is great, main street is lovely walkable.
Hotel is above average (pretty new building), but a few remarks should be made:
- Airco was not working at night. We woke up at night because it was too hot in the room.
- Breakfast was fine, but for example they don't keep the mild cold with ice, warm milk is not that great. Plates have dents and start to age a bit.
- TV is great, HDTV on a lot of channels and good size.
- Carpet was clean. a rare thing these days.
- Pool was great, but water is salt. No showers at the pool.