I just left the Country Inn and Suites in St. Charles today 01-29-13 after a weeks stay. Took my son back to Lindenwood University and decided to make a small vacation for my daughter and I. What a fabulous place to stay, the location is amazing. Walk out the front door and step on to a brick street which in one short block you are on the historical Main Street. Our room was huge. The beds were so cozy and very very clean. The staff was wonderful especially my personal favorite was Lance at the front desk (felt like I knew him for ever) incredibly friendly just loved him. Every night after a long day of touring my daughter and I took a swim and hung out in the jacuzzi , perfect way to unwind from a long day. The breakfast in the morning was fabulous, from scrambled eggs, bacon and homefries to bagels and oatmeal, fresh fruit and waffles! It was all included with your stay....I would give this hotel a perfect 10!! Could not find any flaws....Perfect place to stay for all you LU parents, it's right around the corner!!
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites St Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Country Inn And Suites St Charles Hotel
- Saint Charles Country Inn
- Country Inn Saint Charles
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn and Suites St Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.