“Thumbs up” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Franklin, Tennessee
“Thumbs up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

My wife and I ate at Tony's on Main per a recommendation. This was our first visit to St. Charles, which has
a really neat downtown area.

Tony's was great. There was great variety on the menu. My wife and I had the basic steak, salad, baked potato dinner. All was delicious. Highly recommend.

81% Recommend
Sedalia, Missouri
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Five ladies ordered five different menu items and every dish was delicious. I am so happy to find a restaurant on Historic Main Street that is worth going back to. We had reservations for 7:45pm on a Saturday night during one of the busiest times of year. We had a bit of a wait but it was worth the wait.

Visited October 2013
St. John, MO
“Good food POOR Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We go here quite often for date night. We get appetizers: scallops and shrimp/crab toast and we share a large special steak with a side of pasta and salad. Plenty of food and we take some home. The food is wonderful, th ONLY problem is the service. It seems they all have a chip on their shoulder's and try to out do each other with arrogance. I have no clue where or who the manager is....???

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Imperial, Missouri
“I'd go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We went there for dinner, and had a party of five. We were offered a 35-40 minute wait or the option of finding a first-come table in the bar upstairs. While there was smoking allowed, they had both patio doors and the rear door open, so it wasn't bad. The lovely young ladies tending bar are not just great bartenders - they provided excellent customer service, too. I had the chicken modiga, at our waitress' suggestion. Yummy! Some of the others in my group had good to great food options, but I'd go back and certainly try something else.

Visited October 2013
Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
“Steak Anthony”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Steak, cheese, mushrooms, onions. Perfect!!! I love steaks, usually going with a strip or porterhouse. Read a review of this place by someone that valued other places the same as i did. He recommended the steak anthony. It was so good, that we went to the store and started making it at home. The costs are about the same. So go here and eat. Quicker and less cleaning!!!

• Visited July 2013