This is a new hotel, so everything is still shiny and working. Nothing is walkable but there is a Cracker Barrell restaurant next door. Starbucks in the lobby was appreciated because the restaurant coffee is awful. A microwave and fridge in the room were nice touches. The lobby store sold frozen food items that were microwavable. A taxi ride from the St. Louis airport was about $25. Remember to ask the front desk to call for one since none are ever outside waiting for you at this hotel. Free buffet breakfast was just okey. Very quick elevators. Spa and exercise room was on the lower level but I didn't get around to trying either.
The bed was comfy and the spacious room was a plus. I would highly recommend this hotel. The hotel staff was wonderful. Very nice facility for a convention (which is why we were there). Business office has free internet and print out available to guests who have a key card. The bellmen ran a shuttle to nearby casinos and restaurants and that was wonderful since it rained my entire trip.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St Charles
- Embassy Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites St. Louis-St. Charles/Hotel & Spa is located in St. Charles, Missouri, just 20 miles from downtown St. Louis. Lambert International Airport is just ten minutes away. The hotel is connected to the expansive St. Charles Convention Center, offering large and flexible event space. The hotel also features Spa Bottanica on-site for full-service spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.