My wife and I stayed here for three nights. There was a sheriffs convention going on, so plenty of safety. Didn't have to worry about anything bad happening. The free breakfast buffet was great. The made to order line didn't seem to long. The lines moved quickly so waiting was never a problem. When we did have to wait, it didn't bother us because the fresh hot food cooked to order in front of you was worth the wait. Very delicious. The complimentary cocktails in the evening were great. Never been to a hotel that gave free drinks.
We went to the spa for a couples bliss. The spa staff was so friendly. Liked the fact my wife and I could go into the same locker room to change into the robes. Then we got to go soak in the jacuzzi tub. That was great. After the soaking in the tub we got the couples massage. That was the greatest thing ever. We felt so relaxed afterwards. After the massage they let us sit in pretty comfortable chairs and enjoy glasses of water that had lemons and oranges as well as enjoying some snacks. After we got dressed, I treated my wife to a pedicure. The staff at the spa was so friendly and professional. If you stay at this hotel we definitely suggest checking out the spa. Make sure you make reservations for the spa. They do accept walk ins but I'd suggest making reservation because they may already be to busy for a walk in. The spa is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Our room was up on the 11th floor. Never had to long to wait for elevators. We booked a king size suite but the bed didn't really feel like a king size bed. We have a king bed at home and the bed in our suite felt smaller. The bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Hard to get a good nights sleep. Spend as much money as we did on this hotel we kind of expected better beds.
We ordered room service one night for dinner. Oh my the food was absolutely amazing! Best food we have had. I ordered the salmon. My wife ordered the Chicken Marsala. The wait from the time we ordered the food to the time they came to our suite was not very long. Only had to wait about twenty minutes, but I would wait an hour for the food. It was that good! I did think $3.50 was to much for a wine glass filled with milk. Next time I think I'll just take a carton of milk when we have breakfast in the morning and stick it in the fridge. The prices of the food was the same as if you order from the Cypress Grill on the main floor but they charge a delivery fee. A small price to pay for staying in the room for dinner.
When we checked in we got mixed answers about the pool. I'm allergic to chlorine and when I asked if the pool was saltwater or chlorine I got two different answers. Of the two ladies at the front desk, one said it was chlorine and the other said it was saltwater. I didn't want to take the risk so we stayed away from the pool.
All in all we were 95% satisfied with our stay. The only con was the small "king" sized bed that was very uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites St. Louis-St. Charles/Hotel & Spa is located in St. Charles, Missouri, just 20 miles from downtown St. Louis. Lambert International Airport is just ten minutes away. The hotel is connected to the expansive St. Charles Convention Center, offering large and flexible event space. The hotel also features Spa Bottanica on-site for full-service spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St Charles
- Embassy Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Embassy Suites