“Overall enjoyable stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 19 hotels in Saint Charles
Princeville, United States
“Overall enjoyable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Very friendly atmosphere and very beautiful hotel and nice stay. Enjoyed breakfast and kids liked the pool. All in family and group really liked hotel and were very pleased with the choice. All staff went out of way to answer questions and help out our family.

430 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Hotel was good not on par with what I have become accustomed to at Embassy Suites hotels. The front of the hotel was being resurfaced and access tot he hotel was challenging. The location was excellent for my needs. Easy on and off the expressway and easy access to the airport.

Albany, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Not the greatest experience! We will think twice about staying at an Embassy Suites on a weekend! It was very crowded. There were LONG LINES for everything - elevator, beverages and hot cooked breakfast. Very disappointing!

Room Tip: We were in a corner suite near the elevators on the 12th floor. The bedroom was quiet, but the livi...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
st. louis, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

we requested a handicap suite and were first given the wrong room, then were told we would have to wait for the proper room to be made available. even after the "proper room" was made available, the shower in the bathroom was not one for someone in a wheelchair, so a member of our group was no able to shower.

Champaign, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Excellent Hotel, fast check in. Especially loved the 5-7:30 Reception...and the breakfast! Staff was friendly and helpful. Nothing negative to say. Pool and fitness center were nice as well. Would definitely stay there again!

Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Okay, I debated between giving this hotel 4 or 5 stars, and I would say that it's a solid 4 1/2. I was traveling on business (in my mid-30's) . I'm going to start with some observations; which include a few minor critiques, but I want to emphasize that these are not complaints. This is a great property!

Here are my thoughts:

1. I am quite fond of this hotel. This was actually my best business travel experience in terms of lodging. There was plenty of space to actually get some work done, including a couch and a comfortable desk. The access to Wi-Fi was great!

2. This is a comfortable hotel for anyone of any age range -- and it doesn't present any obvious concerns for travelers with mobility issues . While there were clearly many business travelers staying here, there were people of all age ranges and I believe their needs were equally met.

3. Okay, the décor is a bit dated, but that really doesn't matter; does it? The property is clean, good quality, and well-maintained. Definitely not brand new, but really, truly well cared for and again, comfortable.

4. This is an exceptional value for the cost.

5. The service is great! The staff was consistently friendly and professional. They were willing to help whenever I had a question, whether it meant calling a cab, storing my luggage, or just giving me travel tips. Plus the free shuttle into town is an excellent service! I really appreciated it.

6. Free happy hour is a really nice bonus! I loved being able to have a soda or a beer, a light snack, and just sit in the lobby area in the evenings. This was a great! I took advantage of this, and appreciated the invitation to relax a bit.

7. I had dinner in the restaurant my first night, and it was a bit over priced for the offerings. The food was fine, but nothing special. I wish I would've just traveled into the historic district on the free shuttle for dinner my first night. I was really glad that I did so the second night and checked out the food trucks and live music on the river. What a treat!

8. The breakfast buffet is nice! I truly appreciated this amenity. It was great to be able to grab a convenient bite in the morning without putting much thought into it. The food was good and most dietary needs were met. For me, it worked great!

9. The rooms are comfortable. My only complaint is that I could smell cigarette smoke coming in through the ventilation. This was gross, and I didn't like it, but it was tolerable.

10. The location was great in terms of my work, but I also had a great deal of fun checking out historic St. Charles. There are some neat tourist attractions that I hope to see on a future visit because it was actually hard to narrow down to what I had time for in a short visit. I decided to see the St. Louis Arches, about 30 minutes away by cab. I'm really glad that I did and would recommend it!

I will not only return to another Embassy Suites hotel (and, definitely this property the next time I'm in St. Charles), but I've already begun scoping out some other Embassy Suites properties for future lodging needs.

This is a good property and a great value!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Fair Lawn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A great place for business or pleasure. Historic St. Charles is charming and a delight for those who enjoy fine dining. Close to the ARCH in St. Louis as a side trip. The hotel has many amenities from breakfast to the social at night. Great place to hang out and relax.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel St. Louis/St. Charles? Share your experiences!