We had traveled about 6 hours, went to check-in the hotel told us we had a king suite, but we had a reservation was for two queens.After awhile the queen suite magical appeared. The room was great, two T.V.'s (the kids like that) nice big rooms,very clean. The bathroom was big also, the water pressure was good.But the beds were just full beds. The free breakfast was very good. This is a great hotel, I would love to stay again. I did find out that the hotel had over booked and were giving the rooms to other people.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St Charles
- Embassy Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites St. Louis-St. Charles/Hotel & Spa is located in St. Charles, Missouri, just 20 miles from downtown St. Louis. Lambert International Airport is just ten minutes away. The hotel is connected to the expansive St. Charles Convention Center, offering large and flexible event space. The hotel also features Spa Bottanica on-site for full-service spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.