We are locals and had been through the lobby of Embassy Suites and in the adjoining Convention Center many times, but this was our first stay. It is a great facility with excellent service by a friendly staff, with a couple of added values. We enjoyed the complimentary manager's reception which is held in the dining area evenings from 5:30-7:30. There is a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and a limited amount of snacks. Other appetizers are available at $6 each, so one could certainly make that a relatively inexpensive meal. The king-sized bedroom-suite was very quiet and comfortable with privacy for the adults and a sofabed if one or two kids or another couple is with them. There was a nice mini-bar area. I don't think the sheet fitted the king-size bed very well. At least it pulled away the mattress, like it was made for a queen-size bed. The atrium and the huge skylight around which the rooms are located make for an attractive property. The other value is the complimentary breakfast, one of the best we have ever had in house. Between 7:00 and 10:00 on this Saturday, you could get a cooked-to-order omelets (up to 6 at a time!) and pancakes. The line moves quickly for this, but if you can't wait, there is also a buffet table with fruit, eggs, potatoes, and other items. The staff really kept things restocked and tables clean. The fitness center is in excellent condition with several treadmills, other machines, and a nice weight set. The swimming pool and hot tub are not very spacious for the number of families that were in the hotel that weekend, but they looked clean and relaxing. There were also onsite spa services, but we did not try them. Maybe next time. We wanted a swim late on Friday night, but there were no pool towels. We checked with the desk and she promised housekeeping would bring some more. We waited, but no towels were delivered, so that was disappointing. Overall, congratulations to John Q Hammons and the Embassy Suites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites St. Louis-St. Charles/Hotel & Spa is located in St. Charles, Missouri, just 20 miles from downtown St. Louis. Lambert International Airport is just ten minutes away. The hotel is connected to the expansive St. Charles Convention Center, offering large and flexible event space. The hotel also features Spa Bottanica on-site for full-service spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St Charles
- Embassy Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Embassy Suites