Spent the night as an extended date night with my wife. The room was clean and well appointed. The building was obviously older (I'd guess '70's) but has had a very recent renovation. My wife commented on the pretty curtains in the lobby. The room was quite comfortable. I liked that the HVAC had actual temperature setting rather than a sliding scale like a car. The mattress was comfortable, pillows very nice (I'm particular about pillows) and nicely appointed. It's right next to the highway but I couldn't really hear much, an occasional truck or something but not bad. When I factor in the low rate I paid, I feel like this was a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A St. Charles, Missouri hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel is situated just five blocks from the historic district and is within walking distance of the First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site and the Foundry Art Centre. This St. Charles hotel is minutes from Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, Katy Trail State Park and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis. The Lambert-St Louis International Airport is only eight miles away. The hotel is also less than one mile away from the Saint Charles Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Quality Inn