This hotel is located in the heart of St. Charles. You can walk to beautiful historic downtown st. charles which has lots of shops, restaurants and bars alike. Additionally you are right next door to a 24 hour walgreens and a shopping center with a delicious sub shop, clothing store, bass pro shop and much more. The hotel itself is old and somewhat outdated but was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. I would say that for the price you definitely get more than your moneys worth here when you take into account location and such. Also it is pet friendly and theres lots of grass around to walk the ol' pup in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A St. Charles, Missouri hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel is situated just five blocks from the historic district and is within walking distance of the First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site and the Foundry Art Centre. This St. Charles hotel is minutes from Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, Katy Trail State Park and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis. The Lambert-St Louis International Airport is only eight miles away. The hotel is also less than one mile away from the Saint Charles Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Quality Inn