We had a nice stay here and the people could not have been nicer to us. We were especially pleased that the manager allowed friends who rode in on their bikes to store the bikes overnight in a meeting room. The only reason any of us came was to ride the Katy Trail and we have a lot invested in our bikes, so a hotel that understands that and helps out is definitely a PLUS in our book. The facility was nice and clean and comfortable. The only problem we had was with our room keys as they were having ongoing problems with the encoding equipment. Hope that's fixed by now. The manager, Tom Mezines was very helpful to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A St. Charles, Missouri hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel is situated just five blocks from the historic district and is within walking distance of the First Missouri State Capitol State Historic Site and the Foundry Art Centre. This St. Charles hotel is minutes from Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, Katy Trail State Park and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis. The Lambert-St Louis International Airport is only eight miles away. The hotel is also less than one mile away from the Saint Charles Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Charles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Quality Inn