“best casino in the west” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 11 Attractions in Saint Charles
st. peters, mo
3 attraction reviews
“best casino in the west”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

this name trully lives up to what isay... this is the best casino in the west...food is very good, location is just what i like...this place have the best food that any casino could ask for or deliver...the best in the west please send me some coupons....

Visited September 2012

Brighton, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
“Nice casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Had fun here,had great food, great prices and I even won some money.

Visited June 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
“They don't like foreigners”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

I was visiting from Saskatchewan, Canada and they wouldn't let me in. They said they couldn't verify my ID (I'm 30, by the way so it's not like I even look like I'm a little kid trying to sneak in) and that they wouldn't accept my driver's license. They didn't apologize or say sorry for the inconvenience or ask me if I had a passport or anything. They just shoved my ID back at me and said "We don't accept these," and stopped speaking to us. My friend that I was with who lives in St Charles was furious. I didn't mind that they couldn't accept my ID, what I DID mind was the snobby way in which they shoved it back in my face and didn't make eye contact or even apologize.

Visited July 2011