“Nice casino” 5 of 5 stars

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Nice casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Had fun here,had great food, great prices and I even won some money.

Visited June 2012

Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“They don't like foreigners”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

I was visiting from Saskatchewan, Canada and they wouldn't let me in. They said they couldn't verify my ID (I'm 30, by the way so it's not like I even look like I'm a little kid trying to sneak in) and that they wouldn't accept my driver's license. They didn't apologize or say sorry for the inconvenience or ask me if I had a passport or anything. They just shoved my ID back at me and said "We don't accept these," and stopped speaking to us. My friend that I was with who lives in St Charles was furious. I didn't mind that they couldn't accept my ID, what I DID mind was the snobby way in which they shoved it back in my face and didn't make eye contact or even apologize.

Visited July 2011