“Group tour” 5 of 5 stars

Pearland, Texas
“Group tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Sherry

I recently took a group to St. Louis and stay at the Comfort Suites in St. Charles, Mo. for a three night stay in Sept. 2013. I went by in June to do a site inspection to see if this would be a good place for my group. I found that the hotel was very clean, which is definitely a must for me because I am very picky about where to stay. I found that it met my expectations and the staff were very friendly and I thought this was the one.

When my group arrived they were welcomed by the staff with fresh cookies and coffee and a smile. Natalee and Christie the managers on duty and their staff were very kind and helpful to my clients. We could not have stayed at a better place. The location is great and my clients were very happy with the size of the rooms, the breakfast and the indoor pool. When we return to the area we will definitely stay at the Comfort Suites St. Charles, Mo.

Thank you once again to all the staff that made my group feel so welcome.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
NataleeK, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Sherry,
Thank you very much for the compliment. Our entire team her at Comfort Suites loved having your group with us! We all look forward to serving you and your group again during your next tour of St. Louis :) Take Care!

83 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Blue Mound, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were very happy with the location, cleanliness, and comfort of this hotel. Our daughter attends Lindenwood University and this hotel will likely be a home away from home for us on our trips to see her. I am very picky about cleanliness and this hotel did not let me down. We slept great, and enjoyed the free breakfast before we left. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles but at the same time it feels very nice.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor near the pool and service area but noise was never a problem. We actua...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
NataleeK, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are proud to host Lindenwood families and support the university. So nice to hear that you felt that we are your home away from home! Looking forward to serving you during your next visit to St. Charles!
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed one night at the Comfort Suites in St. Charles over the Labor Day weekend. We chose the hotel because the price was good for a suite and the location was "fairly close" to the historic district of St. Charles. It is not within walking distance, but the drive is short, and the directions to downtown are clearly marked.

The motel is easy to find -- right off I-70. No problems with check-in and no complaints about the staff.

The King bed Suite was very roomy -- more than enough for two people. After a recent trip to London, England, this room was HUGE in comparison. There was a three person couch and nice desk and chair. Also had an easy chair with foot rest. The bathroom was equally large with plenty of counter space.

The motel is smoke-free throughout, although our room did have an odor (upon entering) that reminded me of an old smoking room that had been treated with one of those filtration systems. Honestly, we got used to it in 20 minutes, but it was a little annoying at first.

The room was clean and the furnishings were adequate. The carpet was in the beginning stages of "it needs to be changed in a year," or at least cleaned. But OK. I have to say that the walls are among the thinnest that I have experienced in awhile. When the air conditioner wasn't running, you could clearly hear various sounds from adjoining rooms and the hallway. I'm grateful that my wife and I didn't get in an argument, or people would have recognized us at breakfast the next day.

We ate the "free" breakfast in the morning.There were plenty of choices. Hot and cold. Two types of waffles -- regular and strawberry. Apple and orange juice and three or four coffee choices (although I don't drink coffee, so not sure). Altogether pretty good.

A pretty good deal overall.

Room Tip: We ate at Tucanos Brazillian Grill for lunch. It is across I-70, on the SE quadrant of the hotel int...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
NataleeK, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and always strive to improve the guests experience. We hope to see you again on your next visit to St. Charles!
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We stayed at this location in March 2013 after reading the reviews and choosing not to stay at the hotel connected to the Convention Center. It was a great decision as we could not have been more pleased. The rooms were clean, the staff friendly, the breakfast good and an easy short drive over to the Convention Center.
We again need to go back to the same Convention Center and am online booking my first choice in St. Charles, Comfort Suites! A wise choice for anyone who is picky about cleanliness, reads too many reviews and takes them to heart and wants a great place to stay with there family. This will be my first pick each time I am in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Homer Glen, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

After reading a lot of the past reviews this seemed like a good place to stay and after staying here I rate it excellent.
Great rooms, service, location and value. When we come back we are definately staying here. St Charles is beautiful and St. Louis is only 25 minute away.

• Stayed August 2013
arkansas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We travel frequently for business (50+nights per year) and this was one of the best hotel stays we've had in several years. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable and at home, it's clean, the breakfast was well stocked and had nice variety, and most importantly the rooms are clean and comfortable.
They had 2 wedding parties and a full house during our stay but it didn't seem to faze them. Their quality of service was still as personal as if we had been only one of a handful of guests there. We will definitey return.
They are convienently located close to downtown St. Charles, only a stones throw from the Ameristar Casino (which has a great dinner buffet), Walgreens is across the road, there is a whole shopping center across the road as well as a small shopping center next door.
They aren't really far from anywhere. It only took us about 20-30 min to get all the way across St.Louis to the arch from there in heavy traffic. It would have been significantly less but there was a bunch of roadwork going on and it didn't seem to matter where you were going, you ended up in the middle of it .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Maryville, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very nice place to stay before going to Cardinal game. Stayed here because everything in St. Louis was filled up when we made our reservation. Turned out fine. Its only around 20 minutes away from Busch Stadium and the rates are alot more reasonable than downtown St. Louis. The rooms are very nice and so is the breakfast. Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!