It was simply great. We started staying at best Westerns many years ago. They went downhill so we switched to Super 8 chain. They really went to the dogs. We went to Fairfield because they provided breakfast and we still stay with them sometimes. We started with Hampton Inns whe they added breakfast. Hampton Inn is still our first choice although they run about $10 to $25 more per night. It is simply just a great chain and they seem to be where we want to stay. With a staff like you have in St Charles, MO. they will be around for a long long time. Keep up the good work.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles Hotel
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Hampton Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion or your child's sporting group, we're delighted to offer you easy planning and booking tools to make the process quick and organized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.