The staff here was very friendly. The guy working at the breakfast buffet was really fun to watch. The place was packed and he was running around refilling food and drinks, cleaning tables and the whole time smiling and chatting with guests. The front desk was equally as friendly offering bottled water and snacks and helping with directions. The maid was also cheery. The room was comfortable and clean. The halls can be rather noisy which is due to inconsiderate guests who return late at night and are noisy. Make sure if you need a smoke free room that you get one in a hall that is all non-smoking. We requested non-smoking and while the room was non-smoking the whole hall was not. Obviously, that smell seeps into the room under the door and every time the door is opened. It wasn't horrible but take note. If you want to be close to downtown St. Charles, this is not the place for you. Overall, a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion or your child's sporting group, we're delighted to offer you easy planning and booking tools to make the process quick and organized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Hampton Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Hampton Inn