We checked into this hotel on our way home. The room rate was very reasonalble. The lady behind the desk was very nice and helpful. She gave us a 3rd floor room at the end of the hall. The hot tub was great. During the night there was a big storm with some hail, but the room was very quite. The parking lot had plenty of space. No refrig or microwave. Breakfast was very good with eggs and sausage and cereal. Very nice hotel at good price. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion or your child's sporting group, we're delighted to offer you easy planning and booking tools to make the process quick and organized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Hampton Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Hampton Inn