“breathtaking” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dalla, United States
“breathtaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

The Ameristar casino in st. charles kind of makes you feel like you entered a different world the moment you walk in with their own sort of strip mall and restaurant row before hitting the casino. The casino its self is beautifully designed as well as organized and clean. it's a bit overwhelming at first but you settle in quickly. We loved visiting!!

Visited October 2013
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino St. Charles, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
We’re so happy to hear you loved your visit, Stefan! Thanks for sharing your experience and for being our guest.

Bonne Terre, Missouri, United States
9 attraction reviews
“Great place to leave your Money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

it's like my own personal Bank, I deposit my money they save it, and some days I take some home! What a great place so far I've taken more home than I put in! Plus they have a bunch of great things to eat they call it the feast! You Got to try this it's Awesome! And lots of games from slots to poker!

Bowen
“would have been better if I won more...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Dealers at blackjack table were very pleasant, acted like they enjoy their job! Too many penny slots - hard to find quarter slots.

St. Louis, MO
3 attraction reviews
“Nice casino but no winning”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went in one morning early. NOT a good time to play. Lost on machines that would normally pay Ok. Always a good place to eat at. Best buffet and seafood places. They unfortunateky have cut back hours and days restaurants are open and thats too bad if you go early in the week oe want food late at night. There are other casinos that are. keeping customers first

Visited September 2013
Saint Charles, Missouri
“New Slots”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I just got used to the slot machines and now they changed them around again! Just like they say, new slots every 90 days!! But I liked the old ones!!! O well, have to try to use them,,,,,Still a very nice place to go and the buffet has always been great!!!!

Visited October 2013
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino St. Charles, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We do upgrade our slots every 90 days, Phil, but we also try to keep many our guests’ favorite slots. You can find those in our ‘Hot Slots’ section. I’m glad you enjoyed your visit and Landmark Buffet! Thanks for sharing your review.