“Unacceptable Room” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn St. Charles

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Charles
Days Inn St. Charles
1500 South Fifth Street, Saint Charles, MO 63303   |
Ranked #16 of 19 hotels in Saint Charles
OFallon, Missouri
“Unacceptable Room”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

This was the most unpleasant hotel experience I have ever had. No toilet paper, no towels, the air conditioner didn't work, and when I pulled the bed spread back, there was a pile of puck all along the floor of the bed (hidden by the bed spread). This housekeeping staff should be replaced.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Abbotsford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2007

I had to leave a review as this hotel was amazing. We stayed there with our infant son and they provided a free crib (which our son did not end up sleeping in) was perfect. The room was kept very clean and the maid went above and beyond as she even cleaned up my son's toys.

The front desk staff were very helpful and accommodating, proving everything you could want. The free breakfast was a great way to start off the day.

We had no problems finding the hotel and Walmart was just across the parking lot.

We will be staying here on our next trip!

PS - we loved the Zoo and Grant's Farm

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Holts Summit, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2007

It appears this used to be a Travel Lodge that has been recently purchased. They are renovating the whole place with new carpet, paint, fixtures, furniture, etc. The rooms are fairly large, clean and appealing to the eye.
They offer a continental breakfast that is included in the price of the room but we did not use it as we wanted to leave early.
The staff were very friendly and accommidating.

I left my favorite feather pillow there and I called them and they shipped it to me. I didn't think I would ever see my pillow again but they were great about taking care of that for me.

As long as they continue to upgrade the building, and I think they will, this will be a very nice place to stay in the area. It's easy access to the interstate, and within 2 miles of town. The front desk staff gave us directions to sights and the easiest routes to take.

I obtained our reservations through priceline. com at a cost of 55.00. Which is less than their regular rate.

Again, the rooms were very clean, and I would stay there again without thinking twice.

There is an outside pool but it was closed when we were there for the season. They have an elevator for the different floors, plenty of near the building parking and have different choices of bed sizes and room sizes.

• Liked — The cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff. Easy location to our sights to visit.
  • Disliked — Nothing, really. It was all fine the one night we stayed.
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Days Inn St. Charles? Share your experiences!