“clean comfort” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place St. Louis (St Charles)

You added Value Place St. Louis (St Charles) to your Saves list
Value Place St. Louis (St Charles)
2100 Old Hwy 94 S, Old Hwy 94 near I-70 (exit 228), Saint Charles, MO 63303   |
Saint Charles
“clean comfort”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

I recently stayed at the Value Place Hotel in Saint Charles.. When I arrived I was greeted with smiles and the lady at the front desk,, her name was Clare(?) and she stood up and greeted me and introduced herself to us. Another lady, Tonja, was helpful too she held door open and joked with my kids. I was provided all the information I needed and was even able to see a room. I looked at both room types. A model and the room I chose to stay in were both clean and smelled good. I stayed 2 weeks before we closed on our house and I would have to say that the set up was perfect for my family. a full kitchen, big enough bathroom (clean, no dust or hair!), our carpet was just shampooed and we also enjoyed a quiet surroundings and other guests I spoke to while we were there had good things to say about their stay at value place. this location was close to a shopping mall, grocery store and the park and a doctors office and theater (for the kids). I will recommend value place to anyone who needs a place to stay for 1 week or more. I understand that people have stayed for a year or more and dont move because they feel safe and the price is good and the hotel is clean.

Room Tip: Internet is option and is $10.oo s week
  • Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010 via mobile

Watch out for bedbugs!!
Despite spraying as a precaution, I received numerous bites!
Could not find evidence of them on mattress but they were undoubtably hiding in brown wall to wall carpet.
Still hoping I did not bring any home with me!

• Stayed August 2010
St Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2009

Hotel manager Ms. Claire provides outstanding customer service, she is professional, courteous , and warm-hearted. Staff in general is very pleasant. This is definitely an awesome extended hotel to choose when you are away from home, simply you will feel you are at home. I will without any doubt choose to stay at value place again in the future when I travel with my family members or alone. And one more thing, it's worth the money.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Property M, General Manager at Value Place St. Louis (St Charles), responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for the great feedback on your stay at the St. Charles Value Place. It is our top priority to ensure that every guest that stays at our location feels safe and enjoys the cleanest standards around!
St Charles, MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2009

When calling in for a reservation request specifics of applied charges in addition to the weekly/monthly rate offered. For instance, deposit, towell service charges, phone service charges and miscellaneous applicable fees. What was offered from craigslist.com @ $599.00 per month plus tax. They will not go into other 'charges' unless requested. Unfortunately we learned the hard way and was charged $735.00 (w/tax) upon arrival. And unfortunately the service office person upon arrival obviously was having a very bad day, claiming personal family issues. Advised us she does not like to be bothered...

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Been to Value Place St. Louis (St Charles)? Share your experiences!