My husband and I decided to stay in town for a brief getaway. This is a gret destination - food at restaurants was good, nice casino, and great pool area. We were disappointed when we arrived and our room wasn't ready. We were supposed to be able to check-in at 3 - this was 4. The staff member asked for my cell number so they could call when our room was ready. We had a drink at the sports bar, but our plans had been to enjoy the pool and check out the spa. We finally returned to the front desk at 5:30 - our room was finally ready. They did not call us, and they didn't offer anything to make up for this problem on their behalf. Our next disappointment was lukewarm coffee at the bakery - I asked for hot coffee, and the staff didn't know where the coffee was or how to make it! After sticking around for 10 minutes, we finally left, disgusted. We visited the pool area in the morning, and the hot tub was warm, not hot. Overall we really liked the hotel, but these things dampened our enthusiasm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles