“Las Vegas style resort casino right in the St Louis suburbs!” 5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 Resort   |   1 Ameristar Boulevard, Saint Charles, MO 63301   |
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Saint Charles
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Woodside
“Las Vegas style resort casino right in the St Louis suburbs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Very conveniently located right off of 70 just a few minutes outside of downtown St Louis. Ameristar is one of the nicest biggest casinos in the area and it's well kept, clean and offers tons of slots and a great buffet. though get there early so there's not too big of a line for it. But its got tons of good food on it! I'm just reviewing the casino and the buffet and I can't comment on what the hotel is like, but if the rest of the property is any indication, i'm sure it's nice too.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

From check-in to check-out this was a great hotel experience. The room was beautiful, very clean, and exceeded my expectations. All staff that I spoke with along the way were super friendly, and accommodated our early check-in (noon) and late check-out (noon) requests without hesitation.

As for the price, we stayed on a Sunday, and the rate I paid was reasonable. That said, I have seen their Fri/Sat night prices, and would not pay that rate for the room.

All-in-all, I would def stay at the Ameristar hotel again, on any given Sun-Thur.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Cayman Islands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I cannot say enough about this beautiful hotel! I picked it off the internet for a overnite stay when I arrived from traveling from overseas and was so delighted I arranged two more nites prior to my return trip. Pictures do not do this place justice! All restraurants I tried were excellent and customer service excellent from the front desk to the bellhop. I will definitely without a doubt be back!

Room Tip: The view of the river was beautiful!!!!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Waterford, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first stay and I was so impressed with the staff! I had a lot of equipment to bring in to the large banquet hall and the staff the day before walked me to where I needed to park and gave me the managers cell phone number to call when I was ready to unload. The staff from the front desk to the security folks all had smiles and always said hello. My hotel room was awesome and the standard room has a step down living room with wide screen TV's in the living room bedroom and a small one in the bathroom.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

No continental breakfast but they do have mini fridges in the rooms. The bathrooms have no exhaust fans and get really warm compared to the rest of the room. The 10th floor is extremely noisy even for a week day and even though it is a smoking floor, there is a constant smell of weed. Kids are constantly running through the halls and making noise all through the night. I had my 5 year old with me and he had to get up the next morning for school and we had to move rooms at almost 11pm because of the noise level.

Room Tip: best views and quieter floors.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff here was so pleasant and they where pleasant to me and made me feel like a princess. The rooms are so nice, but the staff makes it better, The rooms are like a peaceful place to hide a way but in luxury. lol and I want to thank Keisha the manager that was so patient and understanding, I would also like to thank Latasha and Nautica that helped with all my needs and wants and making me feel important, and Amber and Jacob really make you first and feel as if you are not just a guest but family, but I can say this about all of the stars in that Hotel that I ran across.

Room Tip: pool side and as high up as you can tolerate.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful room, but a bit dusty. We enjoyed the sunk-in living room. The shower is a bit small, but with fantastic water pressure. The pool + hot tub is a must to experience. I enjoyed our stay, but the price was a bit high for our liking.

Room Tip: Rooms with the pool view are nice.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles? Share your experiences!