We stayed at Ameristar again for a weekend getaway. As always the check-in was a breeze and the rooms were immaculate. The room service was ok, and the amenities are great such as the pool and gym. The spa as always was amazing, a bit pricey but it’s a casino hotel, so pretty standard for price wise. At night the hotel staff seem to be policing the elevators to the rooms to prohibit 20+ people gathered in the lobby area, trying to get access to the hotel part for some reason. That was a little weird as the hotel staff should have just removed them from the premise, instead of paying hotel guest having to walk through them.
Overall though, the hotel is great and service is amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles