The rooms are similar in style to the Venetian in Vegas, with a slightly sunken Living room in the suite, all rooms are suites and are finely decorated in a modern motif.
My king bed was large and comfortable, not as comfortable as Starwood's Heavenly Bed, but good enough.
3 Flat Panel TV's in the room, bathroom has marble counter tops and fine tile throughout, nice double sink on the vanity. Living room was spacious with a variety of couches and chairs. Desk was small but this property is not looking for a Business Traveler.
The free WiFi worked great in my room.
I did order Breakfast from room service and unfortunately it took almost a hour to arrive and involved me calling down to see where it was. The woman who answered the phone brought up my food herself and apologized for the delay.
The Casino itself was quite nice and the staff at the property in all areas seemed genuinely nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles