This was very nice hotel that was the start of a tour of the Katy trail which is just a few yards away from the hotel. The check in was a little flawed but I self corrected the desk clerk. The room was beyond fabulous with luxury accommodations. There was a sunken living room area with large screen TV and couch and recliner. The bed was excellent and everything in the room was outstanding. There was no late night noise like I have experienced in other casino hotels. I was a great start to a great trip. Parking is free and plentiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles