A great room - clean, large and with a nice view. Plenty of elevators and free wifi. Walk to the casino and parking garage. One major complaint which will make me think seriously about going again. There was a line of 30 people in front of me for check in. I almost turned around. I felt as though the staff were treating customers as cattle. When rooms are around $150/night plus, I expect more. If you wish to use casino points to reduce your bill, you must expect a line at check out too. At one stage I saw upwards of 50 people in line. Admittedly they had multiple staff on duty, but it was simply not enough - they obviously know how many reservations they have and they should be prepared to handle them.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.