Six crazy girls going for a birthday trip to the casino and staying in the hotel - what could be better than that? Well, winning in the casino but we had an absolutely great time from the minute we walked in the door. The bell hop, Curtis, was friendly and informative. The front desk people made sure we had adjoining rooms. The rooms were perfect! We had a living (party) area in each room that was large enough to accommodate all of us. Even the housekeepers made us feel welcome - giving us extra coffee and towels. The entire experience was so much fun we stayed 2 nights and 3 days. Highly recommend this to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles