Rooms very nice, comfortable, and roomy. Check in flawless.
We booked a non smoking which we got, but you would think the floor would also be non smoking - wrong ? Smokers in the hallways and elevator lobby.
If you stay, get a room as far away from the elevator lobby to avoid hearing everyone talking/laughing as they head to their rooms at 3 am.
Exercise room is excellent.
Pool (Indoor/outdoor) was nice but the guests leave a lot of trash behind (I guess they believe for the price they paid, someone else should clean up). I seen two black suited hotel employees
(which I believe were management) walk right over some of the trash at the side of the pool and didn't bother to pick it up. The pool bathrooms are a lawsuit waiting to happen - slick tile wet with lots of water (I hope !). Wear pool shoes and take it slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles