This was our first stay at this hotel, and we enjoyed every minute of it. The room was very clean, bed was very comfortable, nice linens, comfortable bed and pillows. Flat screen t.v. in each room, even in the bathroom! The indoor outdoor pool area was very nice. The buffett down in the casino area was very good and the service that we recieved there was excellent. The only thing I would change would be to have the slot machines be a little looser...it would have been nice to have been able to play on our money alittle longer. We hope to go back again soon, maybe we'll be a little luckier then. But the hotel stay in itself was worth the trip. It's a beautiful room with a beautiful view. We are recommending it to our friends and family, and there is no doubt that we will return . Great Place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles