My husband and i decided to go to the Ameristar for my birthday. We got there at 11 which is hours before check in (which is at 3) and when we asked if we could check in early the staff was nice enough to set us up with a room that was ready for us even though it was so early. When checked in and went to our room to find that it was Beautiful and very Clean!
So since it was sooo early we went to the pool to swim. it was also very Clean and well kept. A security guard at the pool stricked up some conversation and informed me that I could get birthday beads from the Star Rewards Desk on my way to the casino. ( they are bead you wear so that everyone knows its your birthday! Really fun!) So after getting my beads and entering the casino to about a million 'Happy Birthdays' we started to play some slots. Now this was a Tuesday which ment that it wasnt too busy which was great because we could play any slot with a very short wait. About dinner time we went to the Landmark buffet. OMG the food was great and tasty. The people were soo nice and would talk to you. Well when me and my hubby were almost done eating one of the men from the buffet brought out a gorgeous plate with HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILE wrote one it. ( my names Gail but i guess i have an accent LOL) I almost cried i was soooo Happy that they would do something sooo nice for me on their own.
When check out time came it went pretty smooth, all the way till we went out to our vehicle to find we left the lights on and the battery was dead v_v sad face.... so we went back to the check in desk to see if by chance they could help us at all..... They were nice enough to help us by sending out the same security guard from the pool and having him jump our van off one of the security cars! Yet again could have cried by how kind and caring the staff is! I <3 the Ameristar Staff!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles