Nice, clean place to stay. It was our first night before starting a multi-day Katy trail trip and was really close to the trailhead.
I am not a gambler though, so other than a nice room with a view of the big muddy, I would have been happier staying at a cheaper hotel closer to Dave & Busters. The other guests also skewed towards the elderly and it was kind of sad hanging out in the casino.
My ratings are based solely on the nice rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles