My husband and I stayed in a King non-smoking room this past weekend, and it is just as good, if not better than the Four seasons hotel downtown. I loved the tv in the gorgeous bathroom, the separate living area w/ a mini fridge and 2 huge flat screen tv's. It is so clean!
The bedding is nice and soft with 'gel' pillows. You have a choice of riverside or poolside view, and we chose riverside on the 12th floor. Unfortunately, we did not go down into the pool, but we saw it from the elevator area. Very nice, and just learned that you can swim without staying there.
I highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles