I have spent 3 days in Ameristar Hotel on a business trip. The hotel has excellent and very ,very comfortable rooms, with 3 TV one in bedroom one in living room and 1 in the Bathroom , my room looked to city of St Charles, the others overlook the Missouri river. It has several restaurants and bars besides the Casino, and it also has a beautiful pool in and out doors .
The room is equipped with coffee machine but the fridge-bar was empty
The hotel has a very spacious parking place; you can choose between valet parking or do it yourself. The city of St Charles is really cute with the main street in an old style French town.
The rate was very adequate considering the service. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles