We had originally booked a reservation to St. Lucia, but we bought a house and went on a budget vacation instead. We ended up booking a room in St. Charles for four nights, and though it started out rough, we had a blast! The room was beautiful. It seemed as though the casino was busy, but didn't pay much attention since we were here to tour the city.
Two problems were all we had. First, our room wasn't ready when we arrived, and we had to sit around until 6:30. Check in was at 4, and we arrived at 4:45. Second, someone pulled a fire alarm in the middle of the night (not the hotel's fault.)
Other than that, it was great! The staff was very helpful, and the room was spotless the entire time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles