“Highly Recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Saint Ann
Franklin, Illinois, USA
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

So glad our travel agent booked this place as a Park N Fly. Pleasant staff; small but decent rooms; sodas, popcorn, and coffee in the lobby; happy hour in the evening; and a great breakfast.
Airport shuttle good, too.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Fulton, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

This hotel is our go to place when traveling from the STL airport. Their location is excellent, directly across the street from the terminal, and the less than 5 minute shuttle service couldn't be better. The staff is friendly and helpful. The beds are excellent, and the free beer and wine is pretty good too! The hotel lets people leave their cars there for $6 a day, and we have never had a problem.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed here as a last minute booking, due to unforeseen circumstances. The staff were extremely helpful and could not do enough to help me. I was checked in by Chanti, who was kind enough to let me go to my room at 11am even though officially check in wasn't until 3pm. I moved rooms as in my first room felt like there were bedbugs as I felt rather itchy. I moved to room 134 and it was a really nice room. The tv was a bit dated for my liking and the fridge made a continuous noise but I was just so grateful to have a place to sleep. I like the fact they have the shampoo / conditioner / shower gel in bottles above the bath as it takes up less room and reduces waste. My only complaint was due to me heading out later than most people my room was not cleaned the two days I was there. Breakfast isn't exactly much to write home about but I think that's due to me not seeing a place where I could get a cup of tea from. Nicole who checked me out was very nice and helpful, so thanks to her. If I came back to St Louis, then I would stay there again as its not too difficult to get to the Metro and into St Louis itself.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Greeley, colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here this past weekend. The rooms smelled very musty and are very cramped. The towel was so small it barely wrapped around one thigh, and were so scratchy that I felt like I had exfoliated my entire body. Miserable. There is no restaraunt on site or any good choices nearby. I could feel every coil in the mattress. The front desk people were friendly but could not make up for the many short falls. The hot breakfast was hot, and consisted of runny eggs, reheated sausage patties, and donuts and bagels. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Niteroi, RJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I've stayed at the Pear Tree Inn at a work trip and by then it was the best choice at twon in terms of cost benefit, considering I've made the reservations only at last minute. It is far from the downtown area, but since it is cheaper you may rent a car with no trouble to move around the city. It takes 20 minutes to reach the downtown area.

The hotel even offers complimentary nachos, chips and drinks!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Standish, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for one night only. The hotel was on the airport complex, there was shuttle bus it took us to the metro that had regular runs into the centre of St Louis. The hotel was friendly, clean and provided a good complimentary breakfast and unlimited coffee and pop corn all day. Our door key was faulty and the staff were very quick to sort it out. We also had a coupon for $30 and the hotel accepted this as part payment.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights over the 4th of July weekend. THe hotel was excellent all the way around. Room included a microwave and fridge. Breakfast was wonderful, breakfast included eggs, sausage, biscuts & gravy, waffles, fruit, cereal, yogurt, breads & bagels, muffins, juice, and coffee. The lobby also had a soda fountain (Pepsi products) with free sodas available until 10PM everyday. Hotel also offerd happy hour from 530-7PM everyday with free beer & wine.

Hotel is at the Airport and offers a free shuttle 24/7. The airport has a MetroLink station so anytime we wanted to go downtown to the Arch, Fair St. Louis, Busch Stadium, etc we just took the hotel shuttle to the airport MetroLink station and rode the train downtown. Very convient, and much easier than dealing with all the downtown traffic, and street closures during Fair St. Louis. The shuttle was very speedy, dont think I ever waited more than 10 minutes for it to arrive at the hotel or at the airport.

There is a Bandanas BBQ right in front of the hotel that was excellent as well.

Rooms were a little small, but we had 6 adults & a 1 year old staying in 2 connecting rooms, so that may be why it seemed crowded. Would have been totally fine with less people I'm sure!

Front Desk staff was very friendly & helpful! Always talkative to see how you were doing or if you needed anything. Helped with restraunt suggestions, directions, etc.

The pool is outside, but very well maintained. Had plenty of tables, umbrellas, and patio furniture available. THe only complaint I have about the pool is that it did not open until 10AM everyday. It would be nice if it opened earlier, it also closed at 10PM, a little later time would have been nice as well.

Plenty of parking available, and the lot is gated. Maid service was great. Fitness center is available but I cannot rate it because I didnt use it. This hotel is very popular with flight crews. Saw lots of airline personal checking in and out everyday.

I would def stay here again, and will look for other hotels in the chain when traveling in other cities as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!