“Nice Stay but Do Not Park Here” 1 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Free Hot Breakfast & Wifi
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Saint Ann
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Nice Stay but Do Not Park Here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed here last week and parked in their lot for 4 days. When returning to St Louis Airport they have you call from a courtesy phone in the luggage pickup area and I was told a shuttle was already on the way. I waited 25 minutes and called again from my cell and was again told, shuttle on the way. Another 25 minutes later I rolled my luggage to the taxi area and took a taxi ride across I 70 to the Pear Tree. I was not very happy when I went to the desk and ask for the manager and explained what had just happened. I was reimbursed for the taxi fare and given an apology. I contacted customer relations and another apology.
Don’t make the mistake I did, 50 minutes standing at the curb at the door where I was told wait. I witnessed every other hotel servicing the airport drive by at least 3 times while waiting. This is on my never ever again list!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
DruryHotels, Manager at Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
We sincerely apologize that your wait at the airport was exceptionally long. We strive to provide prompt and courtesy service to all of our guests every day . We have reviewed this particular situation and discussed with the parties involved how they may have better communicated any issues that would have delayed them to run the shuttles in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your business and do hope you choose us for your future lodging needs when traveling to St. Louis!

Eileen Jones
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I got a great rate on Expedia. Front desk was very friendly, efficient and helpful. Directed me to a great Bar B Que next door. My room was quite roomy and the water pressure in the bathroom was amazing. Wow!

Looking forward to breakfast in the morning.

More to report later.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Very good rooms and lots of extras in a modern, comfortable hotel. Staff service first class. Very good breakfast selection and free drinks and snacks most early evenings. Popular with flight crew. No aircraft noise. Easy access to city by car or via airport tram.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Springfield, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, convenient place as a stay & fly look no further. This place was very clean and comfortable. The only thing I may suggest is shortening the chain on the toilet flush valve, it constantly would catch under the flapper which would not allow it to seal properly. The 2nd suggestion would be to have a more comfortable bath towel, these were very thin and rough. Other than that, all staff were friendly and helpful, the whole hotel outside of my room was very well maintained and clean. Parking facilities are well lit and the shuttles run a schedule as opposed to some others that are on call. I will be back!

• Stayed June 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

The Pear Tree Inn (by Dryry) was a pleasant surprise with regard to its stylish sunken lobby a lá 1970 but with a modern decor). It's a comfortable and inviting architectural feature, that I wish was matched in the actual accommodations in terms of upgrading the style of the rooms. I'm not complaining much, though, because the rooms are spacious, and include a refrigerator/microwave, free internet, and the beds are very comfortable! Even more noteworthy are the staff, especially "Janet," who was very attentive regarding airport transportation to/from the hotel - it was as if she was concerned about the convenience of a family member! I have to also acknowledge the complimentary evening beverages and snacks provided in the very well designed and maintained breakfast area. Breakfast is actually hot, as advertised with a variety of options (biscuits/gravy and/or eggs/sausage) and I have NEVER had BETTER DECAF coffee in a hotel! Good job Pear Tree Inn!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Senoia, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stayed here for 3 weeks for work. Great hotel and perfect location for airport. Very clean and very friendly and helpful staff ! Eileen could not have been sweeter and always had a smile on her face. Same goes for Nicole, Michelle, DJ, Chanti, Chantel (hope I got the last two names correct). Pat, who handles the breakfast, is a fabulous person. Always smiling and making sure everyone had what they needed! Shuttle service was wonderful! Drivers very professional and friendly. Took us if we needed to go re-stock! Their breakfast was fabulous (and free) and they have a daily afternoon snack and drink affair from 5:30pm - 7:00pm......I can't say enough about this property and it's staff!!!!!!! I will definitely stay here again, whether it's business or personal! Thanks all !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Salisbury, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stayed here because of an early flight. The staff was very friendly. Evening reception good. Room was clean and met our needs. Breakfast choices average. Shuttle service to airport prompt. It was less stressful for us to stay here and have the convenience of the hotel service for our parking and shuttle to the airport. They provided our return trip from the airport in an expediate manner.I would certainly stay at the Pear Tree Inn when I have planned future early flights from St Louis airport.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Hilton St. Louis Airport
#4 of 12 in Berkeley
4.0 of 5 stars 786 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St Louis Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 2 in Woodson Terrace
4.0 of 5 stars 43 reviews

Been to Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!