I stayed two nights and then returned for a single night to this hotel, and I would use it any time I am in St Louis. Their hot breakfast in the morning, and happy hour at night are very welcoming, and make it easy to call them 'home'. But most importantly is the attentive, and welcoming staff. They assisted in any way possible, and from the shuttle to the front desk no one wasn't without a smile.
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel
- Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel Saint Ann
- Pear Tree Saint Ann
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the word “airport” in the name of a hotel, you know you can expect a convenient stay, perfect for quick turnaround trips. With the word St. Louis in the name, you can expect great attractions and big businesses. Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Drury Hotels, Venere, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.