My fiance and I wanted to visit St Louis for a day on our way home to Nashville, TN. We wanted a safe place in the area, but something that wasnt too far from downtown, and wasnt an outrageous price. I had known that there was a Pear Tree Inn downtown, and I called the 1-800 number to find out the rate. It was $89 for one night, which I though was great. After we made the reservation, I had found out it was for the airport location, and was a little worried about safety and noise. We were very pleasantly surprised. Both my fiance and I commented how nice it was and that we would stay here again. All of the front desk staff we encountered were very friendly. The breakfast was great, not too many options, but it was nice to be offered hot eggs and biscuits (among other hot items) instead of the usual dry stuff. They also offer free drinks and snacks at night time. The hotel has a modern decor to it, and is very clean. The king size bed we slept in was very comfortable and as packed as the hotel was when we stayed, it was very quiet. Also, being right next to the airport, we did not hear many planes. The only drawback we found was that there were not too many restaurants/convenience stores nearby without getting on the highway when we wanted a snack after our arrival. The hotel is about a 20 minute drive from downtown and main attractions. We had never stayed in a Drury hotel before, and were very impressed.
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel
- Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel Saint Ann
- Pear Tree Saint Ann
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the word “airport” in the name of a hotel, you know you can expect a convenient stay, perfect for quick turnaround trips. With the word St. Louis in the name, you can expect great attractions and big businesses. Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.