I new when I booked the lobby was under renovation but my trip was going to be short and fast so this should be ok. When I checked in I was greeted by a super friendly and helpful Lady that explained the remodel and the problems it caused. No problem, I ask for a room closer to the elevator because I have some knee issues going on and walking very far was a problem. Again,super helpful and got me a room right in front of the elevator.
The next morning as happens my plans got derailed and I needed a late checkout. I called and was told I could have an extra hour by the front desk. That was some helpful. But a few minutes later I received a call from the manager telling me I could have as long as I needed they had plenty of rooms and I could stay till the flight arrived. This was super helpful as not expected. I would highly recommend this hotel for your airport hotel needs. It's will be newly remodeled and with a helpful staff and management team you should get a enjoyable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport Hotel Saint Ann
- Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport Hotel
- Hampton Inn Saint Ann
- Saint Ann Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport is conveniently found just 1/2 mile from the airport terminal, providing a complimentary shuttle service to and from the hotel. The hotel has convenient access to downtown St. Louis. Guests can enjoy complimentary hot breakfast, served each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.