“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Southfield, Michigan
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Very nice and clean hotel. I was greeted by Dylan who took great care of me. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone traveling for business or pleasure. You cannot go wrong with this location!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Upper Sandusky, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Last week my husband and I were making a long drive for work. We stopped at Rolla late at night and very tired from many hours of driving. Joe checked us in quickly and told us about breakfast starting at 6 am. My husband thanked him, and told him we wouldn't be able to have breakfast as we were leaving by 5:00 am. Joe then said he could have breakfast ready at 5:30 if that would work for us. Sure enough, we came to the lobby at 5:30 and breakfast was ready....fresh fruits, Belgium waffles, yogurt, pastries, milk, coffee, and much more! The first thing he did when he saw us was say good morning and ask how ws slept. As far as my husband and I are concerned, Joe went above and beyond with his friendly, helpful attitude - he displayed a not often seen anymore level of customer service. This helped 2 road weary people start their day in a positive way! The hotel itself was clean (including our bathroom), bed comfortable. ...up to what we expect from a Hampton Inn. Highly recommend staying there! Also, I left an item behind. When I called, the lady I spoke with told me they had a lost and found log book. My item was located and for a small postage fee, sent to my home address. ..again, honest, old - fashioned customer service!

• Stayed April 2014
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Rolla. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on the great things you had to say about our staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.
Scotts, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

As usual, Hampton Inn's seem to always be a great place to stay for the price. It was extremely clean, had a good breakfast, and presented a friendly staff. It presented numerous amenities and provide a shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Rolla and for writing a review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Waterloo, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Clean and quiet and reasonably priced. Everything was clean and staff is very helpful. Good breakfast amenity included in stay. The location is convenient to I-44 and downtown Rolla, Mo. Missouri S&T campus is easy to get to and only 5 minutes away. Plenty of parking is available. Hotel is newer and is very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Rolla and for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Escondido, CA, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The room was marginal. The window did not open so one could have fresh air. That is important if the heat/air system is marginal The breakfast was great. One of the better ones we have experienced for the value. The provided coffee/tea/water 24/7.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Rolla and for taking time to write a reveiw. I know how nice it is to have fresh air, especially this time of year. Our outdoor pool will be open next month and you will be able to enjoy the out doors and the beautiful view from the deck. While its not the same as an open window in the room, I think you wil enjoy it. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Decatur, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!....Excellent customer service by Dylan....elevator conveniently situated right by the front desk....wonderful experience and wanted to join the other reviews I looked at before booking this hotel by saying I wouldn't hesitate staying or recommending again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Than you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Rolla. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to reveiw our hotel. I will be sure to pass on the praises for Dylan. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed here on our trip south and also when we returned north. It's a lovely hotel and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, the pool was outdoors so we couldn't use it in April. The WIFI was excellent. The range of channels available to watch on the TV was large. Altogether it was an enjoyable stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you Mary for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Rolla. We are glad you and your husband stay with us when passing through the area. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Been to Hampton Inn Rolla? Share your experiences!