“A place to sleep INSIDE YOUR SLEEPING BAG at” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
“A place to sleep INSIDE YOUR SLEEPING BAG at”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I stay at budget hotels on every trip I go on. It takes a lot to gross me out or make me feel uncomfortable. Mom and I were on a roadtrip to Dallas, and we got to the place at 2am and the lady at the front desk, though polite, could not find our reservation for almost a half hour. We get into our room and it smelled very mildewy. Then, excited for a shower, I turn on the shower and a bunch of gross dirt leaves, etc come out from under the bath mat. Then, the thermostat got stuck on extremely cold, the hairdryer had hair stuck in it, and at 2am we had no energy to complain. The reason it got a poor instead of a terrible was the coffee in the morning was extremely good.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Keeping in mind that this is a budget motel, the rating reflects that the room is comfortable and clean. There are no "bells and whistles," but the rooms have been recently remodeled and have new carpet and bathroom tile and flooring. Beds are comfortable, and the in-room refrigerator and microwave were spotless. My husband and I stay here two nights a year on our annual trip from Chicago to Oklahoma, and we do appreciate the recent improvements. I have no comment on the continental breakfast since we prefer to drive down the road to Cracker Barrel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Rolla
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

We arrived 20 minutes before the 3:00 check in time and were welcomed to check in anyway. It was obvious that maintenance/improvements were in process on the pool and landscape. Flat screen TV's have replaced tube TV's.
The continental breakfast was sufficient with good verity. However, coffee and toast or Danish were the only hot/warm items.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

DO NOT DO IT!!! DO NOT stay here!!! Disgusting, at any price, way too much. Heater didn't work, bedding was disgusting, towels were all worn and grey, room was just gross, and I could go on.
I can't figure out how to give it no stars, that is what it should receive. I was on a cross country trip with my pet and needed a pet friendly hotel for the evening. I didn't take the time to research, just did an internet search for a pet friendly hotel near the highway on a gas stop, figured a Days Inn would be fine for a nights sleep after driving 10+ hrs. checked in at 9pm and checked out at 0400 because it was so gross without any sleep ( I was wrapped in my own blankets on top of the bed and still couldn't sleep)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

We were on a "budget" vacation. The cost for this night was actually under what we expected! Breakfast was good. Staff was attentive. The only negative is that the shower surround had a little bit of mold in the caulking in the seams that was probably due more to age than to lack of cleaning.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Southlake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed a week hotel was nice, it was clean beds very comfortable, the staff were great and always went the extra mile. Would recommend it to anyone wanting a really good place that is not expensive.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Rolla? Share your experiences!