“Superb hospitality!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1801 Martin Springs Dr, Rolla, MO 65401 (Formerly AmeriHost Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Lexington, Tennessee
“Superb hospitality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Read some old reviews and had some qualms about staying here due to the reviews about the smoke smell in the hallways etc. Bunk! I personally called and talked to the nicest desk person and he assured me that my room would be smoke free. Upon arrival around 4 pm on a Friday afternoon, the young man checking me in was extremely helpful and informative. Arriving at our (requested) adjoining rooms we found clean, well appointed, spacious rooms overlooking a pretty lake. The bed and pillows are superb and I slept wonderfully. Although I did detect a faint odor of cigarette smoke near the elevator, I didn't have any problem at all. The pool was a perfect temperature and the whirlpool hot tub a godsend after a long day driving. Highly recommend!!

Room Tip: Request the first floor overlooking the lake. Very nice and quiet!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Bartlett
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

average at best. staff could have done better to see if i would be happy with my stay after problem was reported.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

rollagm, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear James L. I am so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your stay with us. I would love to discuss this further with you so that I can insure that we address your concerns. Thank you for providing your feedback. Our goal is to insure all guests have an exceptional stay and I am sorry to learn that we did not deliver that during your stay. Please call me at your convenience so we can discuss this further. You can reach me at 573-364-7000. I'll be looking forward to your call. Robin GM at Baymont Inn and Suites
Edwardsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Very pleased with stay. We picked this property because it was pet friendly and we brought our dog. I was concerned because I have allergies to dogs and cats....but the hotel was immaculate and clean!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Anaheim, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This place is just awful. Dirty Dirty Dirty!!! Stains on the carpets, what looked like food/beverage splatters on the wall. Stayed for over a week and housekeeping did not change our sheets once! Front desk staff seemed underprepared for their job. NEVER AGAIN!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel...Heed my warning!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate your feedback and value your comments. I would love to introduce myself, as I am the new General Manager for the Baymont Inn and Suites in Rolla, I am committed to delivering a high level of service to each and every guests and I would love the opportunity to discuss this further. Please feel free to call me at 573-364-7000. please ask for Robin when you call. I will be expecting your call. Your feed back will be greatly appreciated and will help me improve the experience for other guests.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla? Share your experiences!