“Great breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Wichita, Kansas
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Based on other reviews, I decided to try Leonna's when passing through Rolla this last weekend. Had a great breakfast. They make homemade bread, which makes for great toast. I will go back!

Visited June 2012

MO
“Good ole home cookin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

I have been here twice on my way to the lake, and I intend on making this stop more often. The service is good, the food is simply, but good. Great chili and great burgers. Can't wait to go back and try something else. Glad I found this place.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis
“old fashioned main street cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

Went here for breakfast. Food/service was good. Decor is country style. Smoking ban about to start per city ordinance. Brother ordered 1 pancake with blueberries. It was huge and delicious. Lot's of locals eating here. I ordered an omelet with green peppers and onions and wheat toast it was good too. Dad ordered buiscuits and gravy and they came on a large plate. I was amazed my dad ate the entire plate. Coffee refills kept coming often. I will be back for sure. They may be closed on Sunday's check before going.

• Visited November 2011