“A Wondeful Surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Regina
“A Wondeful Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

It was one of the only 2 restaurants near my hotel in Rockport, MO. When I first saw it, I didn't expect it to be very good or pleasing. Much to my surprise, it was a wonderful experience in terms of the food, service and the decor. I was very surprised that it was a theme restaurant with cool old paraphilia on the walls and hanging from the ceiling. It looked like a rustic old barn inside. Has hudge buckets of peanuts on the table too. When I am traveling I look for a restaurants with unique decor and food. This restaurant was one of the best I have eaten at for both reasons. It became my favorite for the few days I was there and when I drove through that area again a month later and stopped there. I highly recommend the Black Iron Grill for anyone that likes a restaurant atmosphere that is not of the ordinary and good food.

• Visited July 2012