“Great late night stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rock Port Inn

Rock Port Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rock Port
Rock Port Inn
You added Rock Port Inn to your Saves list
Hwy 136 and I-29 exit 110, Rock Port, MO   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rock Port
Birmingham, AL USA
“Great late night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Slept great while traveling through. Pulled in around 1 am and office light was out. Another vehicle said they couldn't get answer si they left. But, we called the number and the manager answered and came down. Clean room and great shower for about $63 including tax and fees. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Columbia, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We've stayed here once before, about a year ago. The experience then was good enough that, based on it and the awful reviews for the Super 8, we again booked the Rock Port Inn for a one-night stay..

It is clean and quiet, but aging. There was no coffee in the lobby even 1/2 hour after it was supposed to be ready. The WiFi was weak.

Beds were comfortable. Everything worked o.k.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Perfect little motel for an overnight stay. We needed a room to rest for a couple of hours and this was the perfect place. Everything was neat and clean. Beds were comfortable and everything was well done.Thank you!

• Stayed April 2013
Platte City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My partner has stayed in this hotel eight times since June while he is working on a job in the area. I accompanied him on the last trip and our dog, a black lab, came along too. The staff has always been very friendly and accommodating. They made sure that his room is on the lower level as requested. The family that own and operate the Rock Port Inn were very helpful when I stayed also. The daughter walked our dog, played with her, and even fixed her a wading pool to play and swim. The rooms have refrigerators and microwaves making it very convenient to make yourself at home. The wireless internet worked great and fast. We would highly recommend this hotel to our friends, family or acquaintances.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back, or South side, are quieter. They are also closer to the play/picnic area.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Birmingham, AL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Check in and check out was easy and quick. My room was well maintained with excellent internet connection, very cold ac, good selection of TV channels and parking available directly in front of my room. My room had larger towels than normally found comparable motels and the bed linen was clean and well maintained. It does appear to be a family run motel and with that comes some of the issues mentioned in a previous review. I don't necessarily find these things distracting and find them to be part of the charm of my road trip experience. Nice restaurant (Black Iron Skillet) was short distance away along with a couple of national chain burger joints. My experience was positive and I'll stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Sure this hotel has been here a while, that just means it is successful. This was my second stay here. It is not fancy, and the rooms were not built for 2 adults 2 toddlers and 2 dogs, not many hotels are. It is a well maintained, decent place to get a good nights sleep. Everything worked, wifi, TV with HBO, the pool was clean, (a little shallow and small, but was still refreshing)
The desk clerk is not always there, I would guess they are out taking care of the property, but can see anyone pulling in.
Parking room for trucks or RVs and fast food, or a nice restaurant are close by. (not walking distance, unless you like to walk)
Breakfast is slim, but for $60 I still think its a deal.
I like the atmosphere, and will return on my next time through.

Room Tip: A better view of the landscape and sunset from the street side, less traffic noise from the backside...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
IOwa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I certainly didn't have as BAD a stay as the rest of the reviewers. Yes It's old, Yes it's run down. We stayed in the suite room which wasn't that bad.
The front desk isn't run well and they don't have someone at the desk all the time. I think they live in the hotel. At one point their son was running the desk and he was a little rude. It is hard to get their attention and get them to the desk at times.
Our room was clean and the sheets were clean on the bed. it is OLD decor. VERY VERY old. But it's in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!! Burn marks on the blankets extra blankets in the closet in a black trash bag. Yikes.
Air Conditioner worked AWESOME!!!! Kept the room nice and cool. Small kitchen and Refridge. Definitely was what we needed to visit our family in Rock Port. Better than driving 30 minutes down the road and a MILLION times better than the Super 8.
Will stay again for family functions.

Room Tip: Go for the Suites
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Rock Port Inn? Share your experiences!