We stay here a few times a year. The best way to stay here is to buy the week you are looking for on ebay. To get the most for your money go with the two bedroom cabin. They will bring wood to your door daily for the fireplace and you will have a nice sized grill on your back deck for grilling. Most cabins are close to Lazy River and the club house. There are so many activities on this resort you will have to visit many times to take everything in. The restaurants are excellent. The shuttle service makes everything easy. Boat rentals are a good price and it is nice to walk down and pick your boat up right at the dock. Cabins also get a nice welcome basket and drinks. So worth the little bit extra $. The spa packages are pricey but you won't be sorry, the products they use are organic and amazing.
- Also Known As:
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Hotel
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Hotel Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness Hotel
- Big Cedar Wilderness Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Ridgedale
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Big Cedar Wilderness Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.