We purchased this trip at a promotional price through Bass Pro Shops. 2 hours before check in, I called to see if early check-in would be available. They had no reservation for us, despite the numerous emails/confirmation #'s I had. When they contacted the promotional marketing company that booked the reservation, they claimed I'd never "confirmed" the trip. Which is 100% incaccurate. However, Big Cedar stepped it up and eventually got us into a room - probably a nicer room than we would have originally had. However, after being settled into our room for less than an hour, another person walks in, catching herself and us by complete surprise. Then she stated that she'd been booked in our room, blah blah...she apologized and said she'd go back down, even though this was the 2nd room she'd been double-booked into. Then, after we came back from a show later that night, our key cards had been deactivated, presumably when the above woman went back down to guest services. That aspect of it was better after the first night though. As for the rest of the trip, service really is great. The resort is stunning. There are a ton of things to do, inlcuding mini golf, canoeing, kayaking, a lazy river, numerous pools - all free. We only ate at one of the restaurants, The Devil's Pool, and it was fabulous!! Excellent and excellent service!
- Also Known As:
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Hotel
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Hotel Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness Hotel
- Big Cedar Wilderness Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Ridgedale
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Big Cedar Wilderness Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.