The idea of this place is nice. The units are like little condos with kitchens, and upstairs loft where there is a queen bed, a master below and pull out couch. Our room is at the far corner of the property, in the rear and up an outdoor flight of stairs. So away from the main office. At the front desk, upon checking in, I was required to sign a waiver that there would be no more than four people staying in the unit, no parties thrown, and that the guest is responsible for any damage. I thought that was a bit odd, until we noticed that the two rooms below us seem to be a never ending party with a constant stream of people passing through. It seems to be an all day/all night thing. The activity seemed really not what I would have expected staying at a Marriot property because the activities off these people partying day and night seemed a bit "seedy". You would never know that this was a creepy place to stay by the look of it. It has the same appearance as any respectable second tier, smaller property of a big hotel corporation. We saw similar activity to what I described above in another unit. We would have complained or request to be moved but we were staying there one more night.
I would have to say the rest of our experience with the hotel was mixed. There are no pots and pans supplied in the kitchen. If you want to boil water in a tea kettle, you cannot. There is a coffee maker provided with no filters, so you have to use their crummy coffee in pods provided unless you want to go out and buy supplies for a 3 night stay. The mattress on the pull out couch felt like it was stuffed with metal bars so my daughter couldn't sleep the whole first night. The WiFi keeps dropping so we've been constantly having to refresh it. I would NOT stay here again, not recommend The Residence Inn by Marriot at the St. Louis Galleria!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights