The furnishings are somewhat more upscale in this Residence Inn. Our studio “suite” was large and had a real fireplace and sofa bed. The TV had 64 channels of programming. The kitchen had a full-size refrigerator, 4-burner range with oven, large microwave, dishwasher, toaster, big coffee maker, its own sink and plates, glasses and cups. There were no pots and pans. Separating the kitchen from the living room was a desk with armchair. The desk was well laid out with cubbies for stashing keys, etc., a wired network cable, three electricity outlets and good lighting. We didn’t use the wired broadband but the wireless worked well. There were no extra chairs if you wanted to seat other people around the desk for a meal and no in-room safe. There were 3 closets – a coat closet next to the entry door and two closets in the passageway between the bed and bathroom. The bathroom was divided into an area open to the bed with sink and long granite counter (no drawers) and full-length mirror, and a separate room with door containing the bathtub/shower and toilet. Breakfast was pretty standard and there seemed to be sufficient parking next to each building. A Metrolink light rail station is about a block away and the Galleria mall is on the other side of the freeway with a Nordstroms, Macy’s and Dillards.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights