My family of 4 lived here for 60 days while relocating. The Suite was large and comfortable. We had a 2 level suite which was nice. The loft bedroom is not safe for young children - the bed sits against a waist high overlook of the 1st level. The suite is not good for folks who have trouble with stairs. Kitchen is very good.
Staff were not good about cleaning, it was hard to get them to vacuum or do much more than quick cleaning. The longer we stayed the more of a problem this was as the place got gross.
Breakfast was pretty good (though monotonous), though the eating area was over full a lot of mornings. The eating area is vey small for the size of this complex. Often there were bus loads of folks staying here - they would eat at the same time.
Desk staff were typically polite and helpful. Location is very convienient to the metro link station which makes it a good place to go to ball games downtown.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights